A remarkable increase in revenue for the Gamesys GroupFriday, August 20, 2023
Each semester, the Gamesys group shares detailed documents of its revenues from the past 6 months. The documents can be lengthy and complicated to read for those unfamiliar with them. Therefore, we have prepared a summary to help you gain a clearer understanding.
What does the Gamesys group do?
“Their mission is to build a long-term relationship with the players”
It all started in 2014 with the founding of The Intertain Group Limited which later became Jackpotjoy PLC in 2017. It wasn't until 2019 that the business took on the name it has now after acquiring Gamesys Limited.
Gamesys Group PLC is a parent company that is among the leaders as an international operator of online games. In 2020 the group was named EGR operator and has received numerous international awards.
They have more than 12 casinos online and offer casino games and bingo to his players.
Their mission is to build a long-term relationship with the players. Asia and the United Kingdom are their most important and most profitable markets.
The different figures of the company
Several amounts are shared in the document so that it is the most complete. Here is a list of the most important figures according to us:
- → Turnover : £398.8 million – $552.9 million
- → Adjusted EBITDA* : a 16% increase to £110.3 million
- → Adjusted net profit : a 20% increase to £81.6 million
- → Cash balances : an increase to £253.7 million
- → Repayment of its term debt : £100 million
- → Number of active players : a 16% increase to 744,807
- → Real money monthly income : a 23% increase to £62.8 million
- → Monthly real money revenue per active player : a 6% increase to £84
- → UK income : a 20% increase
- → Income from Asia : a 30% increase
- → European income : a decrease of 29%. This would be explained by more difficult regulations
- → Income from the rest of the world : a decrease of 1%
*Earnings Before Interest, Taxes and Amortization.
The CEO of the group is obviously delighted to see his business continue to flourish. The company intends to continue to grow as mentioned by Lee Fenton, CEO of Gamesys Group “We are fully focused on operational execution, product innovation and improving safer gaming initiatives in all of our markets […]”