Blackjack Rules: Learn to Play Blackjack Quickly and Effectively
If we had to give a list of casino games, blackjack would certainly come second, just after Poker, which of course remains unbeatable. The popularity of online blackjack france One of the oldest and most successful games in both real and virtual casinos is roulette. Is it because this game gives the opportunity to challenge the bank? Perhaps. But let's now focus on the basic rules of the game and how a game unfolds.
Basic Blackjack Rules
The goal of this game is very simple, and that is certainly why it is so popular among brick-and-mortar and online casino enthusiasts: the aim is to get as close as possible to a value of 21 by collecting a certain number of cards and combining them.
Each card represents the value it indicates (so the 5 is worth 5, the 10 is worth 10, etc.), the face cards are each worth 10, and the Ace is worth either 1 or 11 depending on what suits the player best. It is the player's choice.
If the value 21 is exceeded, it's a loss. If, on the other hand, 21 is exactly reached, it's a blackjack! Several combinations of cards can achieve this score (for example, an Ace and a King. Or, a 5, a 6, and a Queen.)
All these basic rules having been clarified, it is time to start a game. The best way to learn blackjack rules is to practice!
The “step by step” course of a game of Blackjack
In order to leave no gray area, we are going to follow a game of Blackjack "step by step".
- Step 1 — The dealer deals one card to each player and to himself.
- Step 2 – This first card remains upside down on the table in front of each player.
- Step 3 – The first player receives their second card. This is visible to everyone.
- Step 4 – This same player asks for cards until he feels it is enough.
- Step 5 – Each player does the same.
- Step 6 – Then comes the dealer's turn. His cards are all visible. He too is trying to approach the biggest score.
- Step 7 – When the dealer is done, it's time to show the cards and determine the winner.
- Step 8 – Everyone then compares their score to that of the bank.
- Stage 9 – Those who beat the bank's score by getting closer to 21 than it wins. The others lose.
In case of a tie, the bank is declared the winner. Many wonder why. No one knows, but it has always been that way... in all real and virtual casinos worldwide!