GiG revenue increases 27% in the first quarterFriday, 13 May 2023
The company is an expert in services for Online casinos and bookmakers. Among its partners, you can find Bet365, LeoVegas, Betsson or Kindred.
Thanks to the good work of all the collaborators, the company's revenues increased in the first quarter and the company is very confident for the rest of the year.
🌟 Good news for GiG
GiG (Gaming Innovation Group Inc.) announced an increase of 27 %of its revenues for the first quarter compared to the previous year. Revenues amount to $19.1 million, or $20.2 million.
The income of Media Services have increased by 40% up to $14.1 million However, Platform Services' turnover decreased by 4% to reach $5 million. If we exclude white labels and premium fees related to historic B2C sales, Platform's revenue increased by 20%.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization amounted to 6.5 million euros. It's about a 32% increase compared to the previous quarter.
série d'accords majeurs avec des partenaires internationaux, ce qui a contribué à augmenter leurs revenus. De plus, ils ont réussi à consolider leur position sur le marché grâce à l'expansion de leurs services de streaming et à l'amélioration de leur offre de contenu. Enfin, l'entreprise a été félicitée pour ses efforts en matière d'innovation technologique, notamment dans le domaine de la réalité virtuelle. extension of the agreement with the Betsson group, which has been extended until the last quarter of 2025.
There was also the launch of 2 new brands and the finalization of 3 new customer projects.
Finally, GiG signed the acquisition of Sportnco in early April, signed Full Game in Angola and signed with Sky City.
GiG CEO said "I am satisfied with the company's progress in the first quarter, and we are now heading towards an exciting second quarter where our global strategic position in multiple high-value areas within the iGaming industry creates truly exciting growth prospects in all business units."
“Revenues amounted to 19.1 million euros, or $20.2 million. »
🌟 Introducing GiG
Gaming Innovation Group Inc. was founded in 2012 and operates mainly from Malta. The company is listed on the stock exchange from Oslo and at Nasdaq Stockholm. The company provides solutions, products and services to operators in the iGaming market. Among its services and products, you can find:
- 🟣 Platform (PAM) : this platform allows operators to select the content and services that will be most suitable for their audience.
- 🟣 Omnichannel : this service enables digital transformation without fiction so that players can have a personalized and seamless experience.
- 🟣 Data : this platform produces back-office reports and detailed data.
- 🟣 Logic : operators can optimize and customize their processes at all levels. Organization, operations, promotions, marketing and compliance.
- 🟣 sports book : the service enables bookmakers to offer a seamless sports betting experience made for both online and offline channels.
- 🟣 Managed services : it offers multimedia services, operating services and customer relationship management.
- 🟣 Comply : helps operators comply with legislation and advertising standards in different markets.
- 🟣 Front-end : Experts optimize customer experience to maximize player conversion.